First using IE with the MDM download acceleration software of Microsoft.
Referring to the IDM program increase your download speed mentioned as one of the leading Download Manager software for Internet Explorer .IDM Internet Download Manager has dominated a long time on the field that the software supports download accelerator that no other soft can be match to compared .
Now the position of the IDM can be swayed by a new software, now for the appearance of the Microsoft Download Manager (MDM), free download link below :
- Microsoft Download Manager 1.2 Build 2022
MDM software's interface is quite simple, to proceed to download a file, simply by press the New Download button then enter the URL to download the file , and press OK ,that's it.
When using IE (Internet Explorer ) to download a file at the site is that MDM can support, the program will automatically open a download window for you.
To speed-up the MDM, go to Settings in the section Maximum number of connection. Choose the maximum number of connections is "16" to reach the best load.
Download speed is amazing on use of MDM, for comparison testing with a music file, the IDM 3.7 MB download takes 8.23 seconds longer than the MDM took just 6.97 seconds.
Although not yet fully functional program as a high-speed downloading, but in the future MDM has been upgraded, it will certainly be a dangerous opponent threatened to the throne of IDM.Rather worthy of you can choose to using now.
Where is the error message same as showing below, try the following steps:
- Click the Options button (located next to New Download button).
- In the Settings dialog box appears, select the Proxy tab. At here, you select No Proxy.
- Click OK and try to use the software to download the selected files.
By default, MDM uses only up to 2 links to download file, which makes not achieve a maximum download speed. To increase the download speed,set this :
- in the Settings dialog box above, select the General tab and select 16 in the section Maximum Number of Connection.
The Microsoft Download Manager enables you to download files simply and easily. It also makes downloading large files such as application and multimedia files quick and reliable. It was specifically designed to help users manage file downloads from supporting Microsoft Web sites.
System requirements:Once started, the Microsoft Download Manager’s easy-to-use interface displays the status of downloads and enables you to suspend active downloads or resume downloads that have failed.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3
- The Microsoft Download Manager has specific system requirements in order for it to operate normally. See below for a list of Operating System and Web browser requirements.
- The Microsoft Download Manager requires one of the following operating systems: Windows© XP with Service Pack 3, Windows Vista© with Service Pack 2, Windows 7, Windows Server© 2008 R2
- The Microsoft Download Manager supports the following Web browsers:Windows© Internet Explorer© 6, Internet Explorer 7, Internet Explorer 8, Internet Explorer 9, Mozilla© Firefox©