A new services from Cruxy with the name MUX-IT ( that i add a button on my sidebar and another below this post at the bottom ) for your need : TO CONVERT ANY VIDEO FORMAT ONLINE ( a same as Vixy.net ,i wrote on my previous posted ),but with Mux it ! you can download your clips after through RSS feed with your email address,no waiting for convert times,convert and transcoder many video clips at a time and goto your inbox email for downloading. It's just a newest source for blogging that i posting here in the first.Go to Mux it ! button at bottom of this post page.
Cruxy is a privately-held venture based out of Brooklyn, New York. You can reach through cruxy blog, via Skype or through email: info at cruxy dot com.
Power Tools for Digital Creators
Cruxy provides powerful marketing, monetization and performance tools for digital creators, whether filmmakers, musicians or artists of any kind. Cruxy’s tools give artists the power to share their work on Cruxy or across the web using the Cruxy Social Player. Cruxy also gives creators the ability to sell their work as digital downloads. The artist chooses the retail price and the file format. Cruxy registers the work with search engines, generates thumbnails and previews and handles all aspects of the financial transaction. Cruxy also provides a robust set of analytical tools so that creators can track and improve their progress.
- Share – Cruxy provides creators and their promoters with a robust and customizable Social Player that can be embedded anywhere on the Internet. Our player handles audio, video and images and artists can choose the size and color they want.
- Monetize – Cruxy gives creators the ability to sell their work as digital downloads. Artists can sell just about any type of media file at the price they choose. Cruxy just takes a small fee (10% + $.15 per transaction) with the rest going to the creator. Fans can buy content using PayPal, Google Checkout or any major credit card.
- Analyze – Cruxy provides artists with real-time data on their sales and Internet buzz. Artists can see how frequently their embedded widget is generating media plays and clicks. They can also see how people are finding their page through search engines and blog reviews. Unlike other “black box” providers, Cruxy tracks sales as they happen so artists can see their sales performance in real-time.
A Range of Digital Content
Cruxy artists are promoting and selling a wide range of ideas and expressions as digital content. Cruxy’s tools are designed to empower, not limit, creativity.
- Music – Cruxy is not another MySpace. You won’t find dating ads or friend comment spam on Cruxy. You will find a way to discover, experience and share music by emerging artists.
- Film – YouTube we’re not. Professional and semi-professional filmmakers use Cruxy as a way to market new projects and commercially distribute their completed films. Cruxy is a place to discover cutting-edge moving images in high quality streaming and downloadable formats.
- Knowledge – Can you do the robot? Do you know the best restaurants in New York? People are sharing their knowledge and skills through instructional and utility content on Cruxy.
- Anything Else – Is it digital and interesting? Digital creators are posting conspiracy theories, 3D models, scripts, song lyrics, drum beats...anything that can be encoded
WORK IT WORKS
This diagram provides a bit more detail on how the Cruxy Player in Second Life interacts with the playlist, media files stored on Amazon’s S3 server, and the Second Life media streams itself.
The player acts as a means to set the parcel music URL through an interactive script. For this to work, the land you are on must be owned by your or a group you are an officer in. Also the player must be deeded to the group on group-owned land. These are unfortunate limitations of the Second Life platform, which we hope will change soon.
The player is controlled through a popup menu or simple chat commands, with the ability to switch to any track or to link out to Cruxy.com for purchasing “real life” downloadable media of the same music being heard in Second Life. (Cruxy users receive about 75% of gross profits, paid out monthly )
We hope you are as excited about this new service as we are. If you’d like to talk more or need help in SL, you can find me as ‘Nat Mandelbrot’.
Processing, Storage and Distribution by Amazon
Payments by Google
Payments by PayPal
Cruxy utilizes PayPal, a subsidiary of eBay, inc to both make and receive payments to our users through a trusted service used by millions.