|CELEBRITY BLING POST AND SLIDESHOW|
HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY BLING .
Below this post (bottom) is a slideshow with full images ,Celebrity Bling album powered on PhotoSnack.
PARIS HILTON :
- Heiress Paris Hilton, drenched in diamonds at the STYLE VILLA, a three-day celebrity hospitality suite for visiting talent in for the MTV Music Video Awards in Miami Beach, FL. In December 2008, the heir-head was robbed of $2 million worth of jewelry after she left her Hollywood Hills mansion unlocked. (photos via : Weiss for News).
KIM MORALEE SIMMONS :
- Now that's some 'phat' jewelry! Baby Phat designer Kimora Lee Simmons and her mother show off some of the new jewelry Simmons has created for her line, including a $50,000 diamond Hello Kitty pendant. (photos : Corkery/News)
- Here's an up-close look at Kimora and her mother's bling.
NAOMI CAMPBELL :
- Here's something that supermodel Naomi Campbell probably won't throw at you - thousands of dollars in glittering jewelry. Campbell is adorned with these stunning diamonds at a jewelry festival in Beirut.(photos : Nakhleh/AP/AP) .
ELIZABETH TAYLOR :
- No bling gallery could be complete without one of the original queens of bling - Elizabeth Taylor. Over the years she has owned a number of well-known pieces, including a 33.19 carat Krupp Diamond and the 69.42 carat pear-shaped Taylor-Burton Diamond, which were among many gifts from husband Richard Burton.(photos : BW ).
- Taylor has also designed serveral of her own jewelry lines. In this picture, she is arriving at Christie's for an auction entitled "Elizabeth Taylor: My Love Affair With Jewelry " of her private her collection to benefit the Elizabeth Taylor AIDS Foundation.(photos : Van Tine/News) .
CATHERINE ZETA JONES :
- Catherine Zeta Jones arrives wearing Bulgari diamonds, at the "Diamonds are Forever" celebration at Syon House, London. The celebration included the unveiling of a multi-million dollar diamond jewelry collection, the first-ever Versace fashion show in Britain, and a live performance by Jon Bon Jovi.(photos : Nowacki/AP/AP).
PRINCESS DIANA :
- Every "bling" gallery needs a princess, and who is better suited than beloved Princess Diana. She is shown here wearing her "Swan Lake Suite" necklace and earrings. This was the last piece of jewelry worn in public by Diana. It sold for $525,000 to a Houston businessman who plans to put the diamond and pearl necklace and earrings on display in his store.(photos : Stillwell/AP/AP).
JENNIFER LOPEZ :
- When actress Jennifer Lopez, aka Jenny from the Block, sang 'used to have a little, now I have a lot,' she meant it! She is pictured here showing off her multi-carat bling. Lopez is known for her incredible jewelry including the much-talked-about engagement ring she received from ex-fiance Ben Affleck.( photos : Caulfield/AP).
ELTON JOHN :
- Never one to be frugal - BBC reports that he used to spend about $2.2M per month - singer Elton John shows off a very large diamond ring at the Elizabeth Taylor Private Jewelry Collection at Christie's.( photos: Corkery/News ).
JOAN RIVERS :
- Joan Rivers and her daughter Melissa, fashion commentators for E! Entertainment television, display their jewelry as they arrive at the Emmy Awards.( photos :Blake).
AUDREY HEPBURN :
- What bling gallery would be complete without the "belle of bling" herself - Ms. Audrey Hepburn. Her role in "Breakfast at Tiffany's" led thousands of women to lust after diamonds (and probably drag their significant others to Tiffany's). In this picture, Hepburn beams a bit herself as she tries on necklace containing the 128.51 carrat Tiffany diamond, while on location for "Breakfast at Tiffany's." (photos : Payne/News).
- Elvira appears to shock herself with the amount of bling she's got on. Cassandra Peterson aka Elvira is wearing Chopard jewelry at the Cannes Film Festival.(photos :Lacroix/Wireimage/Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com).
- Looks like Beyonce is 'crazy in love' with the bling. She is pictured here showing off her jewelry as she arrives at the Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills.
QUEEN LATIFAH :
- Queen Latifah, dripping with Harry Winston jewelry, attends the Academy Awards at the Kodak Theater in Hollywood, California.( photos :Winter/Getty/Getty Images) .
KATTY GRIFFIN :
- Comedienne and actress Kathy Griffin shows off her jewelry on the red carpet for the BELOWGolden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills . ( photos :Mata/Getty/AFP/Getty Images)
TERI HATCHER :
- Teri Hatcher displays some jewelry at the grand opening of the first United States De Beers jewelry store in New York City. ( photos :Corkery/News) ..
- Eve tries on diamond rings during some downtime at the VMAs.(photos :Weiss for News/Sara Jaye Weiss) .
HEIDI KLUM :
- Heidi Klum shows off a stunning ring and matching necklace at jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz's Diamond Monkey Collection launch held at the Monkey Bar.( photos :Corkery/News) .
MICHAEL STRAHAN :
- New York Giants defensive end Michael Strahan shows off his Super Bowl ring during a ceremony at Tiffany's in New York. ( photos :DeCrow/AP) .
MARILYN MONROE :
- No one knows that 'diamonds are a girls best friend' better than Marilyn Monroe. The iconic actress sang about them in one of the most memorable scenes in movie history in 'Gentlemen Prefer Blondes.'(photos :20th Century Fox/Getty Images) .
CELEBRITY BLING ON PHOTOSNACK DOWNLOAD SLIDE SHOW